Toge Productions has announced that their alchemist simulator ‘My Lovely Daughter’ will be arriving to Switch next week, it will launch on May 23.
My Lovely Daughter is a game about overcoming the loss of a loved one through forbidden alchemy experiments … and murder. You are Faust, an amnesiac alchemist and father, who wakes up alone and confused only to discover that your lovely daughter has died. As you enter the first stages of grief, you do what everyone wishes they could do but can’t: bring back the dead with the power of alchemy.
– A dark, twisted story about love and family
– Dozens of “daughters” to raise, each with their own traits and characteristics
– Simulation-based gameplay that directly impacts the story
– Unique art style emphasizing the dark theme of the game
– High replay value with multiple endings, secrets to unlock, and letters to collect
– Gothic-style soundtrack inspired by the immersive world of My Lovely Daughter