Sometimes stores make an “oopsie” when posting new merchandise or accessories for devices that could hint at something new and seems like Amazon might have done this today.
Users found an officially licensed Switch case on the store. The accessory, which is made by PowerA, has been licensed officially by Nintendo and Blizzard. The official release is set for September 15, now let’s see if that is true.
However, since the first rumors have spread for the case, Amazon seems to have pulled it from the website, making things all the more likely that the game Overwatch is in fact coming to Switch. But let’s wait for the actual Direct to be sure.
– Sturdy outer shell with rubberized handle and durable dual zipper pulls
– Molded interior fits Console in handheld mode, and features felt lining plus zippered mesh storage
– Built-in padded screen-protector flap includes storage for nine game cards
– Officially Licensed by Nintendo and blizzard entertainment
– Two-year limited warranty – register at PowerA.Com