Developer Lofter Studio currently has a Kickstarter running for their upcoming game Kofi Quest: Alpa Mod. The campaign has succesfully reached its target goal and still has a week left on the counter.
Kofi Quest: Alpha Mod is a comedy RPG that mixes action-RPG with real-time strategy mechanics. Loftur Studio even describes the project as “Zelda meets Warcraft”.
You can currently still back the game on Kickstarter if you so wish, there is also a trailer and info provided for you below.
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is a not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy and unlucky videogame character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
The videogame introduces a world of comic fantasy in which the characters are aware of being part of a videogame. Kofi is an RPG character that spends his days lazing around without leveling up. His game is a total mess and every character around him plays better.
– Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
– Mechanics from RTS, RPG and graphic adventure.
– Explore Neighborwood and uncover loads of secrets.
– Real-time combat similar to Action RPG’s with troops control.
– Gear your troops up to achieve victory.
– Troop Captains with special skills.
– The story will immerse you in a comic adventure with tons of situations and characters.
– Voice acting!
– Cool soundtrack inpired by JRPG.
– Your sword’s broken and your best friend’s a booger, but you can ride a direwolf.