Developer The Binary Mill has announced that their puzzle adventure game is making its way to Switch this month. The release is planned for June 20 in both North America and Europe.
You can find a trailer and more info below.
The colorful mind-bending puzzle adventure Forest Home is coming to Switch! Something’s gone wrong in the forest! All the animals are lost, and only you can guide them home.
Draw colorful paths that grow right beneath your finger to lead the forest critters to safety. Avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food in this cute but challenging puzzler. Just watch out for the mischievous goblin!
– Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering
– Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
– 8 wondrous forests to explore, from the deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
– Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
– Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’ featuring the mischievous goblin
– Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family-friendly theme
– Build up your scrapbook with dozens of unlockables and secret rewards Switch Enhancements – Play with Touch screen, Pro Controller or Joycons on the go
– Play with Pro Controller or Joycons docked in full 1080p
– New puzzle layouts maximize Switch’s potential
– Retooled campaign and rewards for Switch players
– New color blind modes