Have you ever want to become an icecream or milkshake? Well starting May 24 you can in Hungy Baby: Party Treats! This puzzle party game developed by Digital Melody and published by QubicGames. The game looks a bit crazy as you try and feed your baby and avoiding all the traps along the way.
You have one “simple task” – feed the baby. Now how hard can it be? Well any parent will tell you it is hard. Sometimes it can be as hard as trying to keep up with your E3 appointments calendar. Or fighting the last boss in Dark Souls. Or telling your boss you won’t be able to take overtime anymore. And you want a raise. At the very same time. Or… well let’s just agree feeding your baby can be hard. Like really, REALLY hard. And as we all know, because it’s no secret – a hungry baby is an angry baby. All goes bad when it gets mad.
Looking at all the treats got you hungry already, huh? Well, hop into the Nintendo eShop and get Hungry Baby: Party Treats, available now for [$4.99 / €4.99] as a fresh preorder
(https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/hungry-baby-party-treats-switch/). And if you already own one of the other QubicGames premium titles, enjoy the Chef’s Special and get the game with 50% off!
ABOUT HUNGRY BABY: PARTY TREATS
Hungry Baby: Party Treats is a delightful, innovative multiplayer game that can be played by up to four players. You are a delicious treat and your fate is to end up in a child’s tummy – so don’t keep baby waiting! Play as delicious ice creams, milkshakes, chocolates, and other tasty food, and find your way through trial and error into a toddler’s mouth. Watch out for deadly obstacles and traps on your way.
Gather your friends on the couch and let the gameplay unravel to decide which of you is the fastest and… the sweetest! Give yourself a treat and check out the unforgettable Party Mode or the campaign. Discover how finger-licking good Hungry Baby: Party Treats really is!
HUNGRY BABY: PARTY TREATS – MAIN FEATURES:
• Taste this sweet-as-candy gameplay, based on the classic “Try, die, repeat” rule;
• Feel through the diverse and engaging cooperative modes and the equally delightful campaign mode;
• Be ready to spend some time on it, as there’s a wide range of characters and abilities to choose from;
• Discover multiple, sweetly murderous obstacles and traps;
• Have some real fun in brand-new party modes;
• Enjoy a feast for your eyes and ears and experience the colorful and amusing graphic design accompanied by dynamic electronic music.Hungry Baby: Party Treats is set to release on the Nintendo Switch platform on May 24th this year, but you can preorder the game right now through the Nintendo eShop